CRM partners with Xero – Online Cloud Accounting Software
We recognise that more business owners wish to connect and collaborate online with the benefits of cloud accounting.
To support our clients and business owners using the cloud accounting software or wishing to start using cloud accounting software, we have become Xero Partners. We are still support other software packages, but wanted to provide options to personally suit each and every business.
Cloud accounting software such as Xero, allows you to:
- Run your business from anywhere – Access your business finances anytime, from any internet-connected device – phone, tablet, or computer.
- Understand your real-time cash position – Know how you’re doing financially with daily updates from your bank accounts and credit cards.
Collaborate with your accountant, bookkeeper and team – Invite your advisor to collaborate with you on your business in real-time, and give your staff access to the areas they need to do their job
- Get paid faster for better cash flow – Easily create and send invoices with online payments and invoice reminders for quicker payments.
- Protect your business data – Xero backs up your data and protects it with multiple layers of security including industry-standard data encryption and secure data centres. We also offer two-step authentication as an additional layer of protection for your Xero account.
Why work with CRM
- A team with the balance of commercial awareness and the expert, technical knowledge you would expect to support your business.
- Highly recommended by our existing clients.
- Committed to Making Your Number Work for your success
Below are some video tutorials providing an outline of the features regularly used in Xero.
Please click on an image to view the relevant tutorial video.
If you would like to know more about Xero or the support we can offer, then please do not hesitate to contact us.
Talk to the team
How will you decide if we are right for you?
Could we help make your numbers work?
We invite you to meet with us and discuss how we can meet your personal requirements.
Watch our YouTube channel, Read our blogs or factsheets and download our 8 step workbook to learn how you can implement the 8 step principles.