Acquisition, Merger & Franchising
Financial Due Diligence
Your due diligence report will be tailored to your specific requirements, which would be agreed with you in advance.
A company that really cares about giving the best service at a reasonable cost rather than just taking your money.
The Due Diligence Report
accounting date to advise you of the tax saving measures that can be put in place before your year end to mitigate the company’s and your personal tax liabilities.
The due diligence report would normally address the following areas:
- The dynamics of a business, identifying key performance indicators, industry trends and any seasonality, which may affect the business
- The strengths and weaknesses of the management
- Identifying contingent liabilities
- The existence and valuation of items being acquired
- Taxation threats and opportunities
- The quality of the financial information system
- Proposed structure of the transaction
To find out how Chapman Robinson & Moore can help your business either call 01865 379272, or click here to complete our contact form and we will contact you.
Why Work with CRM?
We are a team with the balance of commercial awareness and the expert, technical knowledge you would expect to support your business.
We come highly recommended by our existing clients.
We are committed to Making Your Numbers Work for your success