Acquisition, Merger & Franchising
Financial Due Diligence
It is important when considering an acquisition that a potential buyer undertakes due diligence in order to confirm the accuracy of the information supplied by the vendor on which reliance is being placed and also to confirm that the assumptions upon which the buyer has based financial forecasts are reasonable.
Chapman Robinson & Moore has extensive experience in providing an independent assessment and can advise your business, highlighting any areas of commercial or financial risk.
Your due diligence report will be tailored to your specific requirements, which would be agreed with you in advance.
The Due Diligence Report
We recommend a review of the company’s position shortly before the accounting date to advise you of the tax saving measures that can be put in place before your year end to mitigate the company’s and your personal tax liabilities.
The due diligence report would normally address the following areas:
- The dynamics of a business, identifying key performance indicators, industry trends and any seasonality, which may affect the business
- The strengths and weaknesses of the management
- Identifying contingent liabilities
- The existence and valuation of items being acquired
- Taxation threats and opportunities
- The quality of the financial information system
- Proposed structure of the transaction
To find out how Chapman Robinson & Moore can help your business either call 01865 379272, or click here to complete our contact form and we will contact you.
Why work with CRM
- A team with the balance of commercial awareness and the expert, technical knowledge you would expect to support your business.
- Highly recommended by our existing clients.
- Committed to Making Your Number Work for your success
Talk to the team
How will you decide if we are right for you?
Could we help make your numbers work?
We invite you to meet with us and discuss how we can meet your personal requirements.
Watch our YouTube channel, Read our blogs or factsheets and download our 8 step workbook to learn how you can implement the 8 step principles.