Whether you need to prepare a business plan to present to the bank or to a potential investor or for purely internal use, doing it well is crucial.
It is also an essential tool for the successful management of your business, and is particularly relevant in times of economic uncertainly or downturns in the business cycle.
Any enquiries we have are always dealt with efficiently and we have received sound advice.
The benefits of a good business
By planning ahead many benefits will accrue, for example, you can:
- Step back from the day to day working and consider the overall direction of your business, facilitating decisions regarding strategic goals and the route to success
- Make better-informed judgements having previously considered the impact of a particular cause of action on profitability for your business
- Ensure the decisions you make on behalf of your company drive you in the right direction
- Help you ensure that there are adequate resources and working capital to achieve your objectives and business goals
Additionally, a properly documented business plan should:
- Provide the necessary vision and direction for you and all your stakeholders to share and hence focus on building your business
- Inspire confidence and belief in your business potential and direction
- Provide a document recognised by lenders and investors as a basis for financing decisions
- Enable key staff to participate in the long term future of the organisation by setting out clear business objectives which help your staff define their own career paths
Rules of a business plan
There is no definitive guide as to the precise form and content of a successful business plan, but the rules below are valuable. Your plan should be:
- Simple – for the user to understand and for you to follow
- Focused – on the business needs and where you want the business to go
- Relevant – to the users interests and your personal goals
- Accurate – be prepared to justify your analysis
- Realistic – information must be believable
Accounts & Compliance
Tax Compliance & Planning
Business Planning & Reporting
Business Development & Advice
Acquisition, Merger & Franchising
Why Work with CRM?
We are a team with the balance of commercial awareness and the expert, technical knowledge you would expect to support your business.
We come highly recommended by our existing clients.
We are committed to Making Your Numbers Work for your success