But what does that mean for you?
A company that really cares about giving the best service at a reasonable cost rather than just taking your money.
The Benefits of Sage
- We are kept up to date with product development, plans and launches, so that we know what features will benefit your business now and in the future.
- Our relationship with Sage enables us to keep up to date with what both the cloud and desktop options offer you as a business.
- As Sage Accountant Partners we have access to discounted rates for initial purchase or upgrade of the software. We also pass on such savings to our clients. So even if you receive a call from Sage direct, then please do speak to us in advance of any decision, to ensure the right version is being purchased, for the right reason, at the best price.
- Members of our team have been formally accredited as Sage partner experts. Following an extensive training programme our team have the knowledge to help our clients navigate the software and also get the best results for their business.
- We are kept informed of the latest news and provided with the insider knowledge. This enables us to keep you informed, highlight changes impacting your business and help you maximise the enhancements and changes to the software asap.
- We have priority support for Sage software and services, helping our clients get a quick fire response to their issues.
For more details, about how our partnership may support you, then please contact us on 01865 379272.
Why Work with CRM?
We are a team with the balance of commercial awareness and the expert, technical knowledge you would expect to support your business.
We come highly recommended by our existing clients.
We are committed to Making Your Numbers Work for your success