Acquisition, Merger & Franchising
Selling a Business
As Chapman Robinson & Moore are very experienced in taxation matters we are able to provide you with a tax efficient structure in dealing with the disposal; after all it is what remains after tax that is most important, and there is no point in paying the Chancellor more than is required by law.
Any enquiries we have are always dealt with efficiently and we have received sound advice.
Stage of Business Disposal
A business disposal often includes the following stages:
- Preparing the business for sale
- Consideration of tax implications on the disposal.
- Preparing an information memorandum.
- Targeting potential buyers and how these should be approached.
- Negotiating with potential buyers.
- Dealing with the purchasers due diligence process.
- Liaising with both the vendors and the purchasers solicitors.
- Managing the disposal to a successful completion.
To find out how Chapman Robinson & Moore can help your business either call 01865 379272, or complete our contact form and we will call you.
Why Work with CRM?
We are a team with the balance of commercial awareness and the expert, technical knowledge you would expect to support your business.
We come highly recommended by our existing clients.
We are committed to Making Your Numbers Work for your success