Acquisition, Merger & Franchising
Acquiring a Business
There can be many reasons why you wish to acquire a business and these will need to be considered in advance of identifying a target.
Having established the acquisition criteria Chapman Robinson & Moore can help identify and investigate potential targets.
The various stages of an acquisition with which Chapman Robinson & Moore can support you include:
Stages of Acquisition
- Developing and implementing an acquisition strategy.
- Identifying suitable targets.
- Raising necessary finance.
- Approaching and negotiating with potential targets.
- Structuring the acquisition.
- Undertaking the due diligence of the target company/business.
- Liaising with Solicitors.
- Driving the transaction to a successful conclusion.
To find out how Chapman Robinson & Moore can help your business either call 01865 379272, or complete our contact form and we will contact you.
Why work with CRM
- A team with the balance of commercial awareness and the expert, technical knowledge you would expect to support your business.
- Highly recommended by our existing clients.
- Committed to Making Your Number Work for your success
Talk to the team
How will you decide if we are right for you?
Could we help make your numbers work?
We invite you to meet with us and discuss how we can meet your personal requirements.
Watch our YouTube channel, Read our blogs or factsheets and download our 8 step workbook to learn how you can implement the 8 step principles.