CRM is known for offering services that go above and beyond your average accountancy provision. We are keen to share the vast amount of business knowledge we have accrued over many years and we are passionate about helping our clients to build a business that serves them, not enslaves them.
Over the years, we have held a number of informative seminars to bring together business people and discuss important aspects of business success. We are pleased to announce that the next CRM Seminar will take place on Wednesday 18th September 2019 at Begbroke Science Park, near Oxford.
Called Planning For Success, this seminar offers lots of useful pointers to help you plan and forecast within your business plus a chance to network with like-minded business people. You will leave the seminar with a clear focus on measuring your business for success.
At the seminar, we’ll share our thoughts on the benefits of good business planning to allow you to:
- Step back from the day-to-day activities and clarify your business purpose to yourself and communicate it to partners or staff
- Facilitate decisions regarding strategic goals and the route to success
- Make better-informed judgements, having considered the impact a course of action will have
- Identify potential problems before they arise
- Ensure that all decisions drive the business in the right direction
- Have adequate resources and working capital available to achieve your business goals
We will also explore the best business theories about formulating a well-drafted business plan – an essential tool for managing your business, particularly in times of economic uncertainty, where downturns can be sharp and sudden. Failures are much easier to avoid when you’ve planned a clear direction for your business and a loss of direction can be nipped in the bud.
If you’d like to tap into the CRM expertise to develop your business plan or want to find out more about CRM’s Planning For Success Seminar on 18th September, check out our event listing or give us a call on 01865 379272.