How would you answer these questions?
- What are your goals and objectives? (Personal and Business)
- What is your exit strategy?
- Are these aligned with other stakeholders in the business?
- Key Predictive Indicators – What are the activity numbers and performance targets you need to achieve to deliver your vision and build into your financial forecast?
- Key Performance Indicators – How did you perform? What do the financial ratios tell you beyond the headline results? What trends are you experiencing and why?
- How did last years performance and business improvements impact on your business valuation? (including the non-financial factors)
- How did last years performance compare to your competitors or others in your industry?
- What if? You lost 20% of your customers? Or interest rates went up 5% on your borrowing? Or a key team member left the business?
- What improvements could you make or do you need to make? How does that impact your financial forecast?
Here at CRM, we have developed our unique 8 step Business Improvement Programme that integrates those returns a business owner has to do for compliance with HMRC, with our advisory services. Your Business Improvement Programme will help make your numbers work for your success and answer all these questions.
If we could help you to work on your numbers and develop your business, then please call us on 01865 379272 for a no-obligation discussion about how we may be able to help.