When setting up a new business, you have to decide what format your business will take. If you decide to form your business as a limited company, there are some requirements you will need to follow to notify the right people (Companies House). However, why do you need to notify Companies House and what are the tax implications for running your business as a limited company?

This guide covers:

  • Notifying & Registering with HMRC and Companies house
  • When your company becomes active
  • Getting your agent (eg bookkeeper or accountant) authorised to receive the company’s tax forms and communicate with HMRC on your behalf
  • The Corporation tax return
  • The company accounting period for corporation tax
  • Preparing to file your company tax return
  • Working out how much corporation tax to pay

Please click here to download further information

CRM are an ICAEW Chartered Accountancy Practice and approved as ICAEW Business Advice Service experts.

Sage Accountant Partner Logoiris kashflowFreeagent