The increase to the 2008–09 personal allowance that takes effect on 7 September 2008 may mean that employers have to provide some employees with a tax refund. If necessary, employers (or agents on their behalf) can claim funding from HMRC to cover the cost of these refunds.

For details of the procedure and email application forms, click here

Sage Accountant Partner Logoiris kashflowFreeagent