A key step in facilitating business growth is looking after your stakeholders (see our recent blog). One of the main stakeholders of most businesses is the customer. It is therefore vital that there are systems in place to ensure that you are delivering the best possible service and monitoring your customer satisfaction. Only by understanding your current status can you create a strategy to improve and grow.
As a growing business ourselves, we must practice what we preach, so twice a year, we ask our clients what they think of us too! We ask where we’ve excelled and where we could make improvements. We were delighted to find that in our latest survey:
- 86% of respondents rated CRM good or outstanding
- 89% of respondents would recommend CRM
- 90% of respondents said we are ‘friendly, patient and approachable’
We followed up the survey with a further discussion with some of our clients, like Chris Goslar from Chroma, a Reading-based printing, finishing, branded goods and fulfilment company that delivers first-rate, genuine value and clockwork consistency. Chris said:
“We work closely with CRM and are happy with the invaluable service that they provide. Tony Hobbs is part of our team, with his regular contact, we feel that he has hands-on involvement with the business and not only guides us financially but also supports us when making decisions over efficiencies within the organisation and our plans for the future. The team is on hand to provide day to day support to our finance team and is able to quickly handle our bookkeeping and VAT queries. We feel like the level of service that we receive from CRM is Finance Director level without the associated cost of an FD.
CRM are on hand to deal with one-off queries and projects. We greatly appreciate their support, contact and guidance through the pandemic whereby they helped us make good judgements and decisions for our business.
As accountants, CRM are excellent value for money as they provide the service of a medium/big practice without charging higher fees. I would happily recommend CRM.”
We are very grateful for many of the positive comments we received via the survey, such as:
- A company that really cares about giving the best service at a reasonable cost rather than just taking your money. Staff are all extremely well trained with specialists in various fields too such as VAT and Sage Accounting.
- How refreshing to have such expertise in both business and personal accounting communicated in an understated, confident manner – no ‘selling’ necessary.
- In my experience the team of Chapman Robinson & Moore is approachable, dependable, and knowledgeable.
- CRM provide an outstanding service at a reasonable cost. CRM handle my accounts without any fuss or hassle so I can focus on my core business.
- CRM have provided us with excellent and pragmatic business advice and support for many years and we are delighted enough with their services that we recommend them to all our new start-up clients.
But it’s no time to rest on our laurels. We will use our survey results to understand where we may have fallen short of expectations and also to consider gaps in our service as an opportunity for the future.
Thank you to all our clients who took the time to give us their valuable feedback. If you have any queries about the services offered by our extraordinary accountancy team, check out the CRM website or give the ‘friendly, patient and approachable’ team a call on 01865 379272.