8 Step Business Improvement Programme – What’s included
- So what is included?
- Step 1: Decide what you want really want to achieve
- Step 2: Measure how well you actually perform each month
- Step 3: Measure your full year’s performance
- Step 4: Evaluate your performance by comparison to previous years
- Step 5: Evaluate your performance by comparison to your industry
- Step 6: Consider the value of your business
- Step 7: Calculate how much more profitable & valuable your business could be
- Step 8: Establish a performance improvement plan
- Workbook Download
We help you to make your numbers work, so that you can earn more with less effort and keep more of what you earn.
A good accountant can save you money. We believe our Business Improvement Programme will help you develop your business and achieve further success.
You may think that you need an accountant and a business coach? Think again, as we blend our accounting and business advisory services so you can access the trusted support you need from a single source.
So what is included?
Based on the research of what the UK’s successful businesses do every year, and developed over recent years, we offer you a Business Improvement Programme built around the principles of our 8 steps.
- Would it be a problem if your vision wasn’t aligned with other stakeholders? Do you know their plans? Could independent facilitation help explore these factors?
- Does your profit forecast consider the impact on your balance sheet and cashflow? Can you rely on your management information to make those key business decisions?
- When comparing your actual performance to budget, do you delve deeper into your numbers beyond the headline figures? e.g. What activity makes up your turnover and profit?
- Are you measuring the right numbers that influence your performance or provide a timely wake up call? What are the factors that truly influence your success and how are you accounting for them?
- Have you seen the benefits of comparing your business against your competitors or the trends in your industry? Where could you improve?
- If you’re not clear about what you really want from the business, how will you end up where you want to be, or know you are there? Are your goals at the heart of your decision making?
- Are you aware of how your performance and non-financial factors impact your business valuation? Are you in danger of negatively impacting upon it?
Here’s a little more information, but we invite you to meet with us and discuss what each step really means for you.
Why work with CRM
- A team with the balance of commercial awareness and the expert, technical knowledge you would expect to support your business.
- Highly recommended by our existing clients.
- Committed to Making Your Number Work for your success
Much more than just accountants
For a flavour of the programme considerations, you can download a copy of our workbook based on these 8 steps
Talk to the team
How will you decide if we are right for you?
Could we help make your numbers work?
We invite you to meet with us and discuss how we can meet your personal requirements.
Watch our YouTube channel, Read our blogs or factsheets and download our 8 step workbook to learn how you can implement the 8 step principles.