Accountants for businesses involved with natural resources
Supporting you with the raw materials for your business success
We are all aware of the importance of using clean energy, and reducing our carbon footprint in the environment. There has been a rise in the need for, and usage of clean energy within the UK, as well as globally.
In 2015, Solar Impulse 2, the first solar powered aircraft attempted to circumnavigate the globe, setting off from Abu Dhabi on March 9th. Use of and dependence on renewable energy is only expected to grow in the future.
If you are considering, or are already taking part in this area, here at CRM we are here to assist you in a number of ways. You may be an investor, or producer, we are here to help you every step of the way.
Whether you are a Land-owner in a wind zone area, an investor looking to go into natural resources, or already set up in this specific field, here are a few questions that you may be asking yourself;
- How do I account for the start-up costs involved in setting up my business?
- How do I treat the infrastructure/ assets that I have purchased?
- Are there any tax consequences?
- How do I account for my lease?
- How do I value my business?
- Are my accounting processes secure?
If you would like to discuss any of the above in more detail then please do not hesitate to contact us.