Does your company need an audit or considering the benefits of an audit? If so, we can help.
Whilst you may or may not legally require an audit, you may feel there are some important benefits such as:
- Reliable information to base your business decisions upon
- Detection of fraud or errors that impact on your accounts
- Reduced likelihood of fraud or error based on staff knowing that an objective, independent review will occur
- Greater credibility of your accounts, which is important to lenders, customers, suppliers, credit ratings and HMRC.
At CRM, our specialist auditors cover all of the following types of business:
- Limited Company
- Not-for-Profit Organisations – Clubs and Charities
- Limited Liability Partnership
- Pensions Schemes
- Estate Agents
Our audit service provides
- a thorough and efficient audit experience,
- the gathering of a detailed knowledge of your business
- a tailor-made focus on the key issues in every audit.
- a proactive service, generating ideas and advice for your business.
We also have skills and experience in providing other insurance services, including:
We have the knowledge and experience to investigate a number of areas, including:
- Calculating loss of earnings claims
- Resolution of company/partnership disputes
- Matrimonial settlements
- Detection or investigation of fraud and illegal acts
Systems and Controls Audit/Review
We offer a specialist team, able to carry out a review of your internal systems and controls. This can range from a review of one specific area of concern to a full review of all the financial functions of your business.
With our expert knowledge and experience we will prepare a summary or full reports and happily present our findings and recommendations to you on a formal or informal basis.
Chapman, Robinson & Moore Ltd is registered to carry on audit work in the UK and Ireland by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales. Details about our audit registration can be viewed at www.auditregister.org.uk, under reference number C009188277 for the UK and at www.cro.ie/auditors .under reference number EWC009188277 for Ireland.
Please contact us to discuss how we can help you.
For a FREE initial consultation, without obligation, please either call 01865 379272, or click here to complete our contact form.